Configuring Digest Settings
Depending upon the settings applied by your email administrator, you may or may not be able to adjust your digest settings in this tab.
To configure digest settings
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click a radio button to select a delivery frequency. Options are Never, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- From the drop-down list, select a report format. Options are HTML or Plain Text.
- From the drop-down list, select the report contents. Options are:
- Summary: Displays the counts of each type of message.
- Green Zone: Displays only mail from the green zone (junk).
- Yellow and Green Zones: Displays mail from the yellow zone (blank, forged, foreign, attachments) plus mail from the Green Zone (junk).
- Red, Yellow & Green Zones: Displays all mail from the quarantine.
- From the drop-down list, select the message sort order. Options are Date & Time, Size, Sender, and Subject.
- Optional: Select the Ascending check box to sort the messages in ascending order.
- From the Time Zone Setting area, click the section of the map to select your time zone.
The screenshot below shows the contents of the Settings tab: