Selecting Attachment Options
You can filter messages with attachments with the same options described in Configuring Message Filtering. Additionally, you can add a new attachment type to filter.
To add an attachment type
- Click on the Policies tab.
- In the Attachments section, enter the file extension of the attachment to filter.
- Select the filtering option from the drop-down list. Options are Allow, Markup, Quarantine, and Block.
- For a marked up attachment, enter a subject tag to prepend to the subject line. See Configuring Subject Tags for information about subject tags.
- Click + (the plus sign) button to add the attachment type.
The screen below highlights a user adding an attachment called newextension with the Markup option, and the subject tag of Beware: